QIQI Dining Chair
ISO 7173: 1898 Level 3, Commercial Use
The sturdy solid legs of this Northern American White Oak chair is exquisitely and skillfully attached to its upholstered back and seat. The legs are sprayed for added stability. Qiqi Dining Chair passed the ISO 7173: 1989 Level 3 Test. The variety of options available for the chair, its proven strength and durability and its lightness (only 6.35 kg) makes it one of the most well-rounded and versatile eco-friendly wooden chair available in the market. Furthermore, it stands up to the demanding requirements for furniture used in public and shared spaces.
North American White Oak (FSCTM Certified)
Standard Option Alternative Option(s)
Black: PU Stain (Oak Only)
Red: PU Stain (Oak Only)
Make to Order
Natural wood, with its beautiful grains and tones, is a favourite medium among furniture craftsmen and designers. The fact that its strength to weight ratio is actually better than steel explains why it is often the preferred material in furniture and building construction. Aside from being strong and versatile, timber is also environmental friendly when sourced from properly managed forests. It is important to remember that proper maintenance of solid wood will give you many more years of Elmood furniture enjoyment. After all, each of our pieces are made of organic material that continuously responds to it surroundings.
1. Elmood furniture uses oil based, harm-free PU finish. Domestic refinishing chemical such as clean lacquer or wax oil can be used periodically to freshen the piece.
2. Avoid exposing our solid wood furniture to direct sunlight. Solid wood will change color over time after gradual exposure to the natural environment.
3. Never use wet cloth to clean our furniture. Mildly damp cloth can be used to wipe stains from food and drinks.
4. Never allow hot elements to get in direct contact with our furniture.
5. Solid wood do get affected by changes in environmental conditions. Gradual, unwarranted transformations may include shrinkage, expansion, bowing, splitting and color transformation.