The durable armchair is designed to showcase the quality construction of the White Oak frame, arms, and legs. It can also be used as a dining chair since the height of its arms can be fitted right under most dining tables, including our Mesa dining tables. Our Ease chair collection reflects a good balance between design and construction; much study and attention was spent to make the chair appear light and elegant while still strong and sturdy for everyday use.
North American White Oak (FSCTM Certified)
Black (Oak Only)
White (Oak Only)
Make to Order
Natural wood, with its beautiful grains and tones, is a favourite medium among furniture craftsmen and designers. The fact that its strength to weight ratio is actually better than steel explains why it is often the preferred material in furniture and building construction. Aside from being strong and versatile, timber is also environmental friendly when sourced from properly managed forests. It is important to remember that proper maintenance of solid wood will give you many more years of Elmood furniture enjoyment. After all, each of our pieces are made of organic material that continuously responds to it surroundings.
1. Elmood furniture uses oil based, harm-free PU finish. Domestic refinishing chemical such as clean lacquer or wax oil can be used periodically to freshen the piece.
2. Avoid exposing our solid wood furniture to direct sunlight. Solid wood will change color over time after gradual exposure to the natural environment.
3. Never use wet cloth to clean our furniture. Mildly damp cloth can be used to wipe stains from food and drinks.
4. Never allow hot elements to get in direct contact with our furniture.
5. Solid wood do get affected by changes in environmental conditions. Gradual, unwarranted transformations may include shrinkage, expansion, bowing, splitting and color transformation.