KOTAN Glass Cabinet
Our Kotan collection features doors with specially chamfered frame which allows the hinges to remain hidden when opened. This display cabinet has glass shelves and panels on all sides to provide good visibility of the objects displayed inside. It makes an excellent choice for a shop display furniture piece.
North American White Oak (FSCTM Certified)
Black (Oak Only)
Red (Oak Only)
Make to Order
Natural wood, with its beautiful grains and tones, is a favourite medium among furniture craftsmen and designers. The fact that its strength to weight ratio is actually better than steel explains why it is often the preferred material in furniture and building construction. Aside from being strong and versatile, timber is also environmental friendly when sourced from properly managed forests. It is important to remember that proper maintenance of solid wood will give you many more years of Elmood furniture enjoyment. After all, each of our pieces are made of organic material that continuously responds to it surroundings.
1. Elmood furniture uses oil based, harm-free PU finish. Domestic refinishing chemical such as clean lacquer or wax oil can be used periodically to freshen the piece.
2. Avoid exposing our solid wood furniture to direct sunlight. Solid wood will change color over time after gradual exposure to the natural environment.
3. Never use wet cloth to clean our furniture. Mildly damp cloth can be used to wipe stains from food and drinks.
4. Never allow hot elements to get in direct contact with our furniture.
5. Solid wood do get affected by changes in environmental conditions. Gradual, unwarranted transformations may include shrinkage, expansion, bowing, splitting and color transformation.